Tuesday 31 December 2013

Facebook/Life. Facebook Life.

Being your friend makes me special.
Hey everyone look how special I am.
Now I have a thousand friends so I must be even more special!
Hey everyone, look how extra special I am!

I got so many likes I must be right.

I only got three likes. My thought/idea/post/self must be rubbish.

Please do not disagree with my world view.
If you do you are some kind of idiot, megalomaniac and/or troll who should be ignored or banned from my page.

Oh. I do not agree with you therefore I am free to insult you. A lot.
Repeatedly.
Oh and now you are standing up for yourself so I must attack you in different ways, personally insult and remind you of past transgressions.
This is all online and in the name of free speech so I can say what the hell I like with no thought of the impact or consequences for they are all virtual.
I am just giving my opinion.
Oh. I may have said something wrong but of course I can justify it!
It's easy, I'll blame you and make out it's your fault.
Yes you. You're the one with the problem who can't take a joke.

And if I put a smiley face everyone will know I'm nice really.

2 comments:

  1. So true :) Can I add that when somebody removes you as a friend or blocked you, they like to say nasty things as if blocking/removing you from their feed removes your from mortality, its so silly its funny, you have hit the nail right on the head with this post. much respect :) xx angie xx

    ReplyDelete